Heroes... All Kinds

Thursday, December 20, 2007


I'm blogging to you live from sunny Florida (though the moon is out right now).

First up is the cover to Mythos: Captain America, which is slated for March. Hopefully, I can hit my deadline and we will actually see it in March. It's definitely the most research intensive book I've done, but it's been a lot of fun learning more about World War II.

A special thanks goes out to one of my first editors, my Dad, who, upon looking at the cover, immediately told me that I had Hitler's hair parted the wrong way. That version is the one that got solicited, but this revised version will actually see print (hopefully).


This particular Hiro was painted for my girlfriend for Christmas. I don't normally watch TV, but she got me hooked on Heroes through Netflix.


And last but not least, Odysseus, one of the earlier heroes, is star of the 4th Iliad cover. It should also be out in March.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments :

  1. Hello Paolo!
    Wish you a BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS!
    Stay in touch!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the TV thing, though I've been watching Heroes on NBC.com (but the hubs still won't watch it with me). Excellent illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.