Baltimore Comic Con

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Poison Ivy. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Today I'm headed to Baltimore for the appropriately named Baltimore Comic Con, where I'll be in Artist Alley Saturday through Sunday. No word on my table number yet, but it ought to be easy enough to find me. I'll tweet the number as soon as I find out.

As I've mentioned, this will be my first con taking commissions ahead of time, most of which I've already finished (like the femme fatale above). That's the good news. The downside is that I probably won't be able to take on any more at the show (but we'll see). If this works well, I'll try the same system for New York Comic Con.

My Dad will be in attendance as well, but to save him from being tied to the table, I'd like to establish some signing times: 12, 2, 4, and 6 pm.

And if you'd still like to hear me say more things about stuff, I've got a new interview up at Comic Book Therapy.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. This green ivy is gorgeous! I am sure Kris is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I saw you and I bought two posters, which you signed!! I have now lived.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.