Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 257

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'M NOT DAREDEVIL. 2014. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I got to see Jim Krueger and his wife, Ashley, last night. For those of you who aren't familiar, Jim wrote Earth X and The Footsoldiers, 2 of my favorite books. He also happens to be the guy that got me into this industry, hiring me for his own books when I was just a teenager, and introducing me to Marvel later on. Always a pleasure to see them.

... and here's a picture of me with a wine glass and a paper tube. Yay, comics!


2 comments :

  1. I love this! Want, want, want! Easily one of my favorite portraits that you've done. This one for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a commission for someone, so I'm afraid it already has a home. Sorry!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.