Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 272

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ROOM FOR DANGER (detail). 2014.
Gouache and acrylic on comic cover, 14 × 10.5″.

I just received my comp copy of The Uncanny X-Men 100 Project and the collection looks great. You can grab one at your local comic shop or Graham Crackers Comics: I've got the hardcover, but the trade paperback is pretty swell too (it features my artwork on the front).


RAAAAARGH! Why isn't this Daredevil painting finished?!


ROOM FOR DANGER. 2014.
Gouache and acrylic on comic cover, 14 × 10.5″.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful cover , Paolo , one of my fouvorite of the book..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you, sir! Yours is damn fine way to start the book.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.