X-O Manowar #50 Jam Cover

Monday, March 6, 2017

X-O MANOWAR. 2015. Ink(ed by Joe Rivera)
on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

I meant to post this a while ago, but it slipped through the cracks. My Dad and I provided just one of 50 figures for this massive jam piece celebrating 50 issues of X-O Manowar. Because I know whose back to scratch, we got to have the only figure holding the sword! At the bottom of the post, you can see the layout guide that was essential to wrangling this many artists into one composition. (Not sure who drew it, I'm afraid.) And in case you missed it, we also had a cover all to ourselves for the same issue.




inks by my Paw


blue-line print of pencils


pencils over digital sketch


digital sketch


composition layout that we were given

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.